CEASE provides legal representation, advice and referrals to survivors of child sexual abuse and exploitation. For more information on direct representation, call 706-227-5421 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many resources exist across the state of Georgia and nationally, including:
- Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia www.cacga.org
- National Association of Adult Survivors of Child Abuse www.naasca.org
- Georgia Cares www.gacares.org
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center www.nsvrc.org
- National Coalition to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation www.preventtogether.org
- The National Center for Victims of Crime https://victimsofcrime.org/
The information contained in this website is not legal advice and cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed by your state. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. The law may vary from state to state, so some information in this website may not be correct for your jurisdiction. Additionally, the materials, information and forms available on this website are provided without any warranties, express, implied or statutory. Any and all implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. Use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship. Sending an e-mail to an attorney mentioned in this site does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and the attorney. Finally, there may be a statute of limitations that applies to your claim(s). If so, your claim(s) may be lost or waived if you do not file suit before the expiration of that statute of limitations. The Wilbanks CEASE Clinic has not advised you as to whether any statute of limitations applies to your case.