CEASE provides legal representation, advice and referrals to survivors of child sexual abuse and exploitation in civil legal matters and juvenile court dependency proceedings. For more information, call 706-227-5421, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many resources exist across the state of Georgia and nationally, including:
- Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia www.cacga.org
- To report suspected or disclosed child sex trafficking please call 1-866-END-HTGA (363-4842)
- CACGA's CSEC Response Team https://www.cacga.org/csec-response-team/
- Wellspring Living https://wellspringliving.org/
- Street Grace https://www.streetgrace.org
- Criminal Justice Coordinating Council's Statewide Human Trafficking Task Force https://cjcc.georgia.gov/human-trafficking-task-force
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children https://www.missingkids.org/HOME
- If you think you have seen a missing child, contact the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children 24-hours a day, 7 days a week 1-800-THE-LOST
- Cyber Tip Line https://report.cybertip.org/
- National Association of Adult Survivors of Child Abuse www.naasca.org
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center www.nsvrc.org
- National Coalition to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation www.preventtogether.org
- The National Center for Victims of Crime https://victimsofcrime.org/
The information contained in this website is not legal advice and cannot replace the advice of competent legal counsel licensed by your state. Legal advice is dependent upon the specific circumstances of each situation. The law may vary from state to state, so some information in this website may not be correct for your jurisdiction. Additionally, the materials, information and forms available on this website are provided without any warranties, express, implied or statutory. Any and all implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. Use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship. Sending an e-mail to an attorney mentioned in this site does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and the attorney. Finally, there may be a statute of limitations that applies to your claim(s). If so, your claim(s) may be lost or waived if you do not file suit before the expiration of that statute of limitations. The Wilbanks CEASE Clinic has not advised you as to whether any statute of limitations applies to your case.